Family & Youth Services; Tot Shabbat, Mini-Minyan, & Jr. Congregation!
Tot Shabbat is a family service with songs, stories, games, activities, and snacks, for pre-school age (or younger) with an adult, held twice a month up in the school wing.
"Mini-Minyan," is for children in grades K through 2. This is usually a drop-off service but parents are welcome to stay. In room 12 up in the school wing. Rabbi Shira Shazeer & Rebecca Katsh-Singer alternate leading Tot Shabbat & Mini-Minyan, along with other parent volunteers.
Jr. Congregation for children in grades 3-6 (or 7) takes place in the chapel, and is led by Shimon Blacker.
Generally, youth services meet twice a month during the school year, 10:30 AM-noon. Upcoming dates include:
Youth Choir is offered as a special activity on some dates, 10:30 AM-noon in the chapel. Look for announcements in our weekly emails or email Rabbi Shira Shazeer to be put on the list.
Babysitting is offered during the school year on non-vacation weeks, when the youth services are not offered, from 10:00-noon downstairs in the nursery school. Dates are listed on our Saturday morning page.
Synaplex shabbat mornings feature family and traditional services, and additional offerings such as discussions, yoga, Qi Gong, or nature walks, and more! Click here for more information.
Friday Night Dinners: Click here to see our schedule
Holiday Services & Events: Click here for registration for our High Holiday youth and family services. Other fall holiday programs will include:
- Monday AM, Sep. 24, Sukkot family service
- Wednesday, September 26: Pizza in the Hut
- Friday, September 28: Shabbat/Sukkot Dinner
- Monday, October 1, at 6:45 PM: Simchat Torah Celebration
- Tuesday AM, October 2: Simchat Torah celebration continues
- Friday, December 7: Hanukkah/Shabbat Dinner
- Wednesday, March 20: Purim Dinner & Megillah
- Saturday evening, June 8: MetroWest Community Tikkun Layl Shavuot (Location TBA)
- Sunday, June 9: Shavuot Family Service